Saturday, July 18, 2009

be thou my vision.

so.
here's the 411.
life as i know it is over and a new one is sprouting up from the ashes of what once was {or, should i say, what once wasn't}
i am moving out of Jamie&mine's apartment. we are still dating, but due to some upcoming events we decided the best thing right now for both of us would be if i moved out of the apartment and back into my parents house. it is going to be different, and i'm probably going to be working alot less at hongkong, or hopefully i'll find a new job in gladstone.
i am going to try for an internship with either Tom's Shoes or another Social Justice organization {I'm not going to say which just yet. I have emailed them about an internship and have yet to hear back from them, but when I do I'll let you all know} I would love to work for Tom's, but I'd kill to work for the other group. Either one is fine with me =] If i end up doing them I will have to leave in the middle of the year so living in the apartment {which has a 1 year lease} would be a bad idea.
I'm not sure of the exacts right now, but i thought i'd fill you all in =]

No comments:

Post a Comment