Wednesday, July 15, 2009

it's all crazy! it's all false! it's all a dream! it's alright...

today was bad. really inyourface iwannacryandscreamandhide bad.
then, with in a split second. it got ican'tstopsmiling better.
i'll explain. {and i'll do it like a normal person}
anyway. today was my first full day back to work since lifest. {i've been sick with a wicked cold} It was just not a great day to be at work. I was still sick, tired, stressed out and just plain not excited to at work. I was being emoface for having to be there when she came in.
She was a 60 year old filipino women wearing a large, straw hat with flowers all over it.
She talked too loud and laughed too hard.
and she made my day 100x better.
I kept over hearing what she was saying and the more I listened {yeah, imma creeper} the more i realized i was smiling.
alot.
she kept talking about seeing the beauty in everyday life.
she kept talking about loving yourself and your friends.
and she said something that will stick with me for a long time-
" You're as old as you're doubts and as young as your dreams"
yeah, isn't that great?
i thought so too =]

No comments:

Post a Comment